Saturday, June 16, 2007

Aly & AJ, Fall Out Boy, Kelly Clarkson, Justin Timberlake, Release Dates, and Review for "Good Girl Gone Bad"

"Potential Break-Up Song" Video



"The Take Over, The Breaks Over" Video



Cancellation of Summer Tour

Kelly Clarkson posted news about cancellation on her summer tour.I can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to getting out there to perform for y'all. In the craziness of the music business, performing is what I look forward to doing the most, so it really is disappointing for me to have to tell you that I won't be coming out to tour this summer. The fact is that touring is just too much too soon.

But I promise you that we're going to get back out there as soon as is humanly possible to give you a show that will be even better.

Thanks for all of your love and continued support."

— Kelly

as reportedly said on

"LoveStoned" Video



Release Dates and Review

Review for "Good Girl Gone Bad' and Release Dates section will be open Todayyy!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: