Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Aly & AJ- iTunes Pre-Order, Bad News & Good News, Apple.com, No Doubt Suprise Renuion

Aly & Aj

Aly & Aj's "Insomniatic" went on Pre-Order yesterday and it comes with all 13 new songs, 2 Insturmental tracks, 1 video, and a digitial booklet which is in stores Juky 10.....

Bad News & Good News

On Friday I'm going to Sea World but don't know what time I'll be back to get my iPhone so I don't go on time I won't be able to take pictures of Gwen stefani on "The Sweet Escape Tour" because I would be ordering it online..... The good news is that I got tickets to Hilary Duff's "Dignity Tour" so I will be taking pics of that>



Apple has posted on their new website new info. on the iPhone.. Check it out....

No Doubt

No Doubt had a suprise reunion in one of the Irvine date for "The Sweet Escape Tour". The band played "Just a Girl," It's My Life" snd moree.... Videos are posted underneath:

"It's My Life' and "JUst a Girl" Credit: nodoubtweb.com

"Sunday Morning"

No comments: