Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Apple's iPhone, Rihanna, The Sweet Escape Tour, Hannah Montana, Hilary Duff

iPhone

Apple has announced that the iPhone with be in Apple Stores and Cingular Stores on June 29... Get your iPhone...I'm getting one<:.

Rihanna

"Good Girl Gone Bad" out in stores now. Sorry no exclusives in stores.

The Sweet Esacpe Tour


I will be ging to see Gwen Stefani and Lady Soveriegn at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas on June 30. I will be counting the days to put on the site and i will be taking pictures and hopefuly do a video. I will let you know my opinion in the concert. If any people went to go see Gwen already send me pictures on my e-mail address: herik141@aol.com

Hannah Montana

Hannah Montana 2: Meet Miley Cyrus will be out on June 23. Here is the tracklist:

Disc 1 - Hannah Montana

"We Got the Party (With Us)"
"Nobody's Perfect"
"Rock Star"
"Make Some Noise"
"Old Blue Jeans"
"Life's What You Make It"
"One In a Million"
"Bigger than Us"
"You and Me Together"
"True Friend"
Disc 2 - Miley Cyrus

"See You Again"
"East North Umberland High"
"Let's Dance"
"GNO (Girls' Night Out)"
"Right Here"
"As I Am"
"Clear"
"Start All Over"
"Good and Rockin'"
"I Miss You"

Hilary Duff

Sorry! the Stranger link seems like its blank i will give you it personally.
www.yahoo.com then click on music, then video premires which you will see it already debuted.

No comments: